Highgate House, 134 Highgate, Kendal
Highgate House is located in the heart of Kendal
This Georgian property built in 1798 as a house by John Davidson.
Designed by Francis Webster, noted architect of his time.
This property has been refurbished to produce 8 letting offices over the 3 floors.
Offices from 120sqf to 350sqf.
Rents from £2500 per annum (no VAT & include utility bills).
Data and Phone lines on flexible terms.
Multi-gigabyte broadband available with no setup costs or lengthy contracts available
40mbs download-10mbs upload as standard
All offices have remote door intercom.
Car parking close by at Parish Church, Pepppercorn & Dowkers Lane Car Parks
Offices benefit from communal kitchens and postroom.
Storage space available in basement.
The offices are very close to the town centre, only 4 minutes walk to the market place.
Excellent facilities are close by with Brew Brothers and Comida only 2 minutes away for that coffee or lunch meeting.